Saturday, January 30, 2010

What To Do If Item Is Deleted On Word How Do I Save Everything In Windows Mail?

How do I save everything in Windows Mail? - what to do if item is deleted on word

I have to do a system back in appearance, and deleted all my data. In other words, that makes me restore my computer to reset to factory settings. I have received hundreds of emails in Windows Mail, which I speak, from time to time.
Is there a way to "back up" all Windows Mail? In other words, save my Inbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, and stored?

I can not find a way to do this. Any help is welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Make a backup copy of all information on a CD that you, before you keep up with the system restore.

    Alternatively, if you have Norton 360, you can use to secure your data.

    Hope this helps and good luck!

    ReplyDelete