Friday, January 8, 2010

Interior Fountains **Scandinavian & Moroccan-style**?

**Scandinavian & Moroccan-style**? - interior fountains

They decorate the living room.
Accessories, furniture, interior decoration ...

What do you think is going to the Scandinavian and Moroccan style in hand, or I can somehow connect to?

Scandinavian furniture, pillows, towels, offices, etc.
Moroccan lamps / lanterns, fountains, etc.

You see, I want a different look for any home.

But I would like to hear your thoughts, get the advice I can, etc.

So, I would like to hear from you, especially if you know in the industry or much on the decorations and so ...

2 comments:

  1. The beauty of Scandinavian design is its simplicity is well suited for the Moroccan style.

    I think the mesh is both beautiful and is a single problem.

    Go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beauty of Scandinavian design is its simplicity is well suited for the Moroccan style.

    I think the mesh is both beautiful and is a single problem.

    Go for it.

    ReplyDelete