Monday, January 18, 2010

Ivy Park Bangalore Monthly Parking For Downtown Sd On 6th Or Close To 6th Ave By Ivy Hotel?

Monthly parking for downtown sd on 6th or close to 6th ave by Ivy Hotel? - ivy park bangalore

We will rent a unit on 16 February 6 start in the vicinity of the Ivy Hotel and the need for two parking spaces. The point is that I am not a place in the queue, and I also checked to find rent craigs list - no luck can. If anyone has any suggestions or if you know someone please let me know. I know that parking in the street is free after 6-8, but looking for a place and in the hope that their security starts in a single morning to Out-stress. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. кίςς რε-ℹრ ℹґℹςℏJanuary 20, 2010 at 3:18 AM

    What do you ivy hotel itself and ask some places? I'm sure about this question all the time.

    ReplyDelete