Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wedding Programs And Place Cards I Want My Wedding To Be Beautiful?

I want my wedding to be beautiful? - wedding programs and place cards

I do not want to miss something like the little details?

Pastor
Place
Tables
Chairs
Tablecloths
China
Glassware
Crockery

Invitations
Save the date
Menu
Schedule


Towels
Flutes Chamanga
Card table
Region Maps
Menu
Mirror Vase
Vase
Red & White Roses in Vase
Red & White Vase Gems
Tealight Candle (memories and decorations)
Lanterns
Staff Shot Glasses (Recuerdos)

Food
Beverages

Cake
Cake Topper
Cake Server & Champagne Toasters

Wedding Dress
Wedding Shoes
Wedding Tiara
Wedding Manicure
Red & Blue Bouquet
Bouquets of white flowers for the bridesmaids
White Pine flowers for men

Flower basket, ring pillow, guest book, pen, League
Ring

Red Rose
Floral Aisle Runner
Red Balloons
White Globes

Thank you gifts.


This is my list, am I?

1 comment:

  1. Just tryin' to helpJanuary 7, 2010 at 2:33 PM

    Music?
    Limo / Transportation?
    Photographer / Photographer?


    uh .... Friend?

    They seem a very detailed list for the day have, but there are many that led to this. Do not give ourselves charged with dishes and glasses, your room or the provider has to.

    ReplyDelete