Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lift And Carry Videos Gay I Have Some Trouble With My Homework In English. Would You Help Me, Please?

I have some trouble with my homework in English. Would you help me, please? - lift and carry videos gay

Election (FA) and omissions (1-6) in the text:
Why train?
Exercise is one of the most important ways to keep your body healthy. When you exercise, you strengthen your bones, muscles and heart. It also helps burn excess fat (1). People gain weight because they have more calories by eating and drinking are burned through sport. The calories are units of energy (2), is consumed as food. Everyone knows that football, basketball and swimming, excellent opportunities are to keep fit. But there are many other ways to be active. Be creative and find its own path (3) There are three aspects to fitness. One is the power, or move themselves in a position to lift, carry, push and pull. Another reason is the resistance means to be able to (4) for a good time. Last but not LEAIt comes from the flexibility. It is the ability to stretch, bend turn, (5) Many children today do not practice enough. In fact, the average child spends approximately three hours per day watching television, and two groups of video playback or surfing the Internet. You agree? If so, it's time to get up and move! Whether you can soccer, dance, or ask your neighbors, a game or a label to play, always a little exercise (6).
A. do these things
To take B.
C. to have fun and keep fit
D. run fast over short distances
E. It is for you
F. Improve your mood
G., and move in all the ways your organization can

I am sure C-3-and 5-G, but I doubt 1,2,4,6

4 comments:

  1. These are some of my ideas, but I'm not sure.

    (1) B?
    (2) B
    (3) C, C or D
    (4)
    (5) G
    (6) E or C

    Once you look through, it's actually pretty confusing - some of them could fit into more than one place and others do not seem to fit anywhere! Check your question again and talk to your teacher - they should be happy to assist you if you do not understand. I hope that helped you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. A 2 B 3 C 5 G 6 E

    Sorry, but no options appear to apply to 4. You missed one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 - B
    3 - C
    4 - A
    5 - G
    6 - F

    This leaves me D # 1, but I do not think it makes little sense.

    ReplyDelete