Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can You Put Fucibet Cream On Ingrown Hairs I Need To Know What This Is?

I need to know what this is? - can you put fucibet cream on ingrown hairs

Thus, at the Mars just my eczema returned. Every time I out of the shower, I have these little itchy red bumps on the back and chest like crazy, so I went to the doctor and he gave me this cream betnovate phoned me and arrange an appointment to see in 2 weeks when the cream . work So 2 weeks later, my doctor is not what I saw this woman and she gave me a cream called crema fucibet differently, because the first had not worked. It is a work that I do not bite again, but now I have a big problem. Since IV uses fucibet breast cream all points have shot around the chest and shoulders above the ground. They have used it since March and to go to. Iv been doctors and they put in tables, gave me some cream and notThing works. They are like spots of pus all over my chest and it's so disgusting. I can not wear a sweater, because you can see the best of the entire breast, and people think I'm sick or something. Some people have asked what they are, and simply say that eczema. I do not know his time, the cream because I am allergic or not eating the right foods or drinking water, or because I am only a serious illness. My BF said that their mothers, because they drink water, but I never had until I started with the cream. But if I no longer use the cream itch like crazy. Itch so much it hurts. Iv doctors, and they were in the things that are not provided. He tried to use to use the cream on my chest, but always to go to. What is the cause? The bothers me so much

1 comment: