Monday, February 1, 2010

Allstate Dog Insurance Allstate Home Insurance And Pitbulls?

Allstate Home Insurance and Pitbulls? - allstate dog insurance

Currently I live in a house provided by Allstate Insurance, and I look forward to adopt a pit bull. I wonder if this new exhibition is also the insurance on the house that I live in the eye. I called Allstate and the representative told me that it is possible that there may be a fee for something, but can also restrictions against him, and was not in a position to give a concrete answer. Yes, you could give me some advice for all? Also, I am not the policyholder, so do not know if this creates problems. The dog would be entirely mine, not owners.

3 comments:

  1. Home insurance is really very flexible. I do not know me with the feeling that all my beautiful house, politics, but my insurance agent from home is always useful. Try calling your broker or agent in your city. http://www.americaschoicetoday.com/Home-Insurance.html you are able to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether selling a dog or is the owner of the house - the owner is responsible.

    If your agent can not tell whether a charge or restriction, then the need for a new provider.


    ** Business banning Pitts often even the American Staffordshire Terrier - for the same reasons. And chows, wolf hybrids, and Rotter, and some other races .**
    Unless you live in a state to restrict the no insurance for dogs of the breed, not to write homeowners insurance - or any kind of political responsibility - in the presence of a pitt bull. My feeling is that once Allstate found that the dog here - I hope to announce a dog bite is not entitled to - to, not politics, and the owner may obtain replacement coverage.

    Change to the Pitt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not think you should have a problem, but it is depends on whether a dog "Pitbull" Tell them to close an America Staphashire terrier.they.

    ReplyDelete