Friday, February 5, 2010

Baby Toiletries List Can I Make Natural Baby Shampoo?

Can I make natural baby shampoo? - baby toiletries list

Hello,

I hope the parents read all the media attention to possible carcinogens tested baby toilet (links to sources below).

Grant traces are so small that they are not on the ingredient label. But does anybody know what the cumulative impact over time?

Even if you have to do is ask the economy and the policy changes that do take too long, too.

Baby shampoo could buy insurance on the baby California (www.californiababy.com), but expensive.

My question: Is anyone knows how to do at home to bathe safely natural son? Shampoo, lotion, soap, etc.

Even if you do not know how, please share your thoughts on Natural Baby Store bought back the toilet.

Thank you,
Roland (father of 5-month-old Kenzie)

Sources:
http://www.ewg.org/report/toxic-tub/31209
http://www.SafeCosmetics.org/article.php?id=414
http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2009-03-12-formaldehyde_N. htm

5 comments:

  1. I make my own Castile soap is extremely gentle and natural. I use it in all fields of detergents, shampoos, wipe solution, I have even brushed their teeth with it! It takes only 3 ingredients: water, olive oil and lye. It takes 20 minutes to do and heal another 2-3 weeks for the soap ". Google soap, detergent simulator Saponification, Castile soap, etc. .. Castile soap in the hand is very expensive in the stores, even the Dr. Bonner is $ 15 for 16 ounces. I agree with about 50 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julienne & Sebastian's MomFebruary 8, 2010 at 8:32 PM

    Well, I found that oatmeal is, on average, receive an excellent substitute for soap most of the time, especially during the winter months, but only for a child who does not smell like adults.

    It gets rid of dry skin and leaves the skin soft and supple. You can also fill memory with oatmeal under the faucet in the bathtub filled with water and oatmeal.

    You can also use that also to be replaced, but not really a soap in the long run because they can not get rid of odors. Simply hydrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burt's Bees baby and mother.

    His best of the best diaper rash is not the only "burn" my children (grandchildren), when the outbreak was ill, even if only a few. They have great products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo ... it is the best ... and there is nothing wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love California Baby. If you can not only use once a week or more expensive. A child should not shampoo more than once per week washed. My baby shampoo is much less than that!

    I have friends who have their laundry soap or soap Castile, but no tears. I also like Burt's Bees and Jason. I use Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap regularly in my baby, and as he did. I use baking soda to wash my hair. This does not apply in the eyes, but bad taste. It is good for washing was a flaky scalp. Sodium bicarbonate makes great shampoo.

    It's great that you give Johnson. It is very difficult.

    ReplyDelete