Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pancreatitis Pain More Condition_symptoms Pancreatitis Pain Management?

Pancreatitis Pain Management? - pancreatitis pain more condition_symptoms

My mother was diagnosed with pancreatitis about 3 months of diabetes (due to pancreatic insufficiency). She is on a sliding scale for insulin and does not need a vaccine, which is often. She is also on Protonix (antacid med) and a blood pressure medication.
But she still has severe abdominal pain, what further steps we can take to Aliev pain and how long will it take for this upheaval? So, what is the normal recovery time of pancreatitis?

Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

  1. You can try a hot water bottle on the area of pain for twenty minutes. I recommend the papaya or papaya tablets consumed fresh as often as possible. That really helps, because the pancreatic enzymes of papaya.

    If you have any questions, please let me know
    Billie77

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can try a hot water bottle on the area of pain for twenty minutes. I recommend the papaya or papaya tablets consumed fresh as often as possible. That really helps, because the pancreatic enzymes of papaya.

    If you have any questions, please let me know
    Billie77

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had pancreatitis a few years ago and was given Demerol at the hospital during my stay of two weeks. Then they gave me a prescription for OxyContin 40 mg three times daily for a month or so. They do not allow these type of very addictive opiates. I've read the literature shows that if one is really weak dependence potential pain. Supported by the pain and fewer repetitions pancreatitis personally gone, I am the strongest painkillers available to me.

    I compare the pain of pancreatitis naturally.w birth or painkillers or blocks. The pain lasted for about six weeks or less, and reassuring.

    Good luck, and there is a strong painkiller, which can significantly reduce the discomfort of pancreatitis.

    ReplyDelete